Find Your Low Cost Medicare Plan Today!


Call Now To Speak With A Licensed Agent: (855) 419-3826

Speak With A Licensed Agent: (855) 419-3826


Medicare Supplement Plan F 2013

Comparing Medicare Supplement Plan F 2013 can be a great way to save money and add coverage to the high costs left over by Medicare. 2013 Medicare Supplemental Plan F is the most comprehensive Medigap plan currently on the market and covers 100% of the gaps left by Medicare A & B. Basic Medicare Parts A & B only cover a portion of your healthcare expenses, so it is a great idea to purchase a Medigap Plan to cover these "gaps".

Most people have the tendency to over-complicate the learning process of Medicare Supplement Insurance. In simplest terms, Medicare has designed 10 different Medicare Supplement Plans. These are the ONLY 10 plans that can be sold nationwide, regardless of which insurance company it is sold by. All 10 plans have the exact same benefits and coverage, price is the only difference. While there are indeed 10 plans, Medicare Supplement Plan F for 2013 is currently the most comprehensive plan available, and covers 100% of the gaps left by Medicare.

You may wonder what Medicare itself does not cover? Medicare is broken down into two major parts--Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B. Medicare Part A covers hospital benefits, and Medicare Part B covers medical benefits (such as doctors visits, etc). The biggest gap left by Medicare Part A is the hospital co-insurance. In 2013 if you have to go to the hospital, you are required to pay the initial deductible of $1,184 which covers you up to the first 60 days. After that, you have to pay $296 per day for days 61-90, and $592 per day for days 91-150. On Medicare Part B on the other hand, yoy pay the first $147 deductible each year, then Medicare only pays 80% of costs, leaving you to pay the remaining 20% (and there is no limit on this).

If you purchase a Medicare Supplemental Plan F in 2013, you will have 100% coverage for those gaps listed above, as well as coverage for all of the other items that are not fully covered by Medicare itself.

If you would like to compare Plan F coverage and prices, you can compare plans & prices online or call us at (855) 419-3826 today!

Get Your Free Medicare Quote Comparison Today!

Get Quotes Now ►


Speak With A Licensed Agent
Call: (855) 419-3826